Terms of Service
This “Terms of Service” agreement is between Click Tie Inc, a design and marketing service provider, and the person or company receiving the services, hereafter referred to as “Client”.
By paying your deposit fee to receive Services, you agree to the following terms:
- Click Tie Inc will provide Client with the services outlined in the initial service Proposal (and which are listed on the Deposit Invoice)
- Client agrees to pay Click Tie Inc the service fees in full, as agreed prior to beginning work.
- For the purposes of receiving services, Client agrees to provide the following (if needed and requested):
- Administrative/backend access to the website for analysis of content and structure.
- Permission to make changes to client’s website and related Internet pages (eg. Facebook, etc), and to communicate directly with third parties, if necessary.
- Unlimited access to existing website traffic statistics for analysis and tracking purposes.
- A clientwebsite.com email address for the purposes of requesting links (something like firstname.lastname@example.org)
- Authorization to use client pictures, logos, trademarks, web site images, pamphlets, content, etc., for any use as deemed necessary by Click Tie Inc..
- Client acknowledges the following with respect to services:
- All fees are non-refundable.
- All fees, services, documents, recommendations, and reports are confidential.
- Click Tie Inc. has no control over the policies of search engines with respect to the type of sites and/or content that they accept now or in the future. The Client’s website may be excluded from any directory or search engine at any time at the sole discretion of the search engine or directory.
- Due to the competitiveness of some keywords/phrases, ongoing changes in search engine ranking algorithms, and other competitive factors, Click Tie Inc. does not guarantee #1 positions or consistent top 10 positions for any particular keyword, phrase, or search term.
- Google has been known to hinder the rankings of new websites (or pages) until they have proven their viability to exist for more than “x” amount of time. This is referred to as the “Google Sandbox.” Click Tie Inc. assumes no liability for ranking/traffic/indexing issues related to Google Sandbox penalties.
- Occasionally, search engines will drop listings for no apparent or predictable reason. Often, the listing will reappear without any additional SEO services.
- Click Tie Inc. is not responsible for changes made to the website by other parties that adversely affect the Client’s website.
- Additional Services not listed on the initial proposal will be provided for a fee of $100 per hour.
- The Client guarantees any elements of text, graphics, photos, designs, trademarks, or other artwork provided to Click Tie Inc. for inclusion on the website above are owned by the Client, or that the Client has received permission from the rightful owner(s) to use each of the elements, and will hold harmless, protect, and defend Click Tie Inc. and its subcontractors from any liability or suit arising from the use of such elements.
- The maximum liability of this agreement is limited to the service fees paid by the Client after deducting cost of services.
- Click Tie Inc. is not responsible for the Client overwriting work to the Client’s site. (e.g., Client/webmaster uploading over work already provided/optimized).