According to one oft-cited adage, “A bad website with good copywriting will perform better than a great one with poor copywriting.”
Unfortunately, content is almost always the most neglected aspect of a website. Business owners overestimate their ability to collect and write content, leaving marketing projects weak and incomplete. Even when the information is there, it is frequently poorly-worded and disorganized, failing to communicate the right message to existing and potential clients.
Copywriting for pages and articles
Click Tie’s copywriter can transform any type of text to ensure your message sounds professional.
- Pages describing your company’s services or products
- Writing blog articles about your business or industry
- Preparing email newsletter content to send to your customers
- Editing your existing text content
What is the difference between a regular page and an article?
- A regular web page typically describes your company, your services or your products. Although regular pages have important components, they are generally simple in structure.
- An article page usually explores a business concept or a presents a discussion of something new in your industry. As such, article writing usually entails a greater degree of research and more creativity in writing.