A Simple Guide to High Converting Landing Pages
A landing page is a web page with a one mission – to convince a visitor to take action.
You must have seen many landing pages by now.
There are landing pages for specific services, or specific products.
Some landing pages ask you to fill out a form, some ask you to click a button.
To check if a landing page is effective – you need to see how many visitors take action on that landing page.
This is typically called a “Conversion”.
For example, if 100 visitors view your landing page and 10 of them take action, then your “Conversion Rate” is 10%.
The higher the conversion rate, the more successful your landing page is.
The article below will give you some ideas on how to improve your landing pages.
Use these 12 strategies to setup a high converting landing page:
- Keep the web page design very simple, with clear headline and contact form
- Have only one goal or objective on the page
- Target only 1 type of customer
- Keep your message consistent
- Use simple copywriting
- Include pictures and videos
- Clear call to action
- Integrate with email list software (like MailChimp)
- Make page mobile friendly
- Setup the page to be easily measurable
- Drive quality traffic
- Setup a useful Thank You page